UL Listed & FM Approved
Z-Tech Central exceeds the highest industry standards, so your subscribers get the peace of mind they deserve.
Z-Tech Central has undergone the thorough site analysis of compliance with standards UL 827 & 1981 and NFPA 72, and far surpasses these minimum standards.
- “Hot redundant” alarm automation computer system with an additional 3rd system running a “live backup”.
- Automation computers feature dual processors, power supplies, and hard drives.
- A 4th “cold redundant” system in the event of damage to the other 3 machines.
- Dual 45 kilowatt natural gas generators.
- 16 Kva UPS battery backup system with auxiliary battery cabinet that provides 10 times the required run time for UL and FM.
- Back-up air conditioning units in case of failure.
- Additional “cold redundant” receivers.
- Redundant phone systems and dual underground telephone connections entering opposite sides of the facility.
With the combination of this state of the art equipment, Z-Tech is able to provide reliable service with data integrity and enhanced power availability.
Z-Tech uses Micro Key Solutions Millennium Series Monitoring Platform. Additional modules added:
- Z-Tech Remote which allows Dealers access to their accounts and activity via the internet
- Virtual Operator used by dealers to place accounts online and retrieve history
- Communications module for emailed reports
- Micro Key Video Verification module
- CheckVideo by Cernium intelligent video alarm response
Dealer Telephone Lines
Because of the ability of our Virtual Receivers, Z-Tech will assign each dealer their own telephone line plus an 800 phone number. These lines belong to the dealer as long as they are in good standing with our Accounts Receivable Department.
Z-Tech Central’s friendly operators are licensed, SIA-certified, and trained to make you, the dealer look really good. 100% of our Central Station operators have been successful in the completion of SIA Operators course, CSAA On-Line Course or Advanced Operator Course. Z-Tech’s management team consists of over 120 years experience in the Security Alarm, Fire Alarm, Surveillance, and Central Station Business.